Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reward Bucket

So this is my reward bucket (I was Mrs. West but now I am Mrs. Fields). My class is rewarded each time we receive a compliment from another teacher, staff member or students from other classes.
Each semester the students work toward filling the bucket by getting a compliment. One compliment "outside" of the room from others equals a cup of sand. (Our school has a lighthouse/Sandy the Turtle theme) At the beginning of the semester the class votes for what they are working toward: A movie, cookie decorating, cupcake party, ice cream sundaes, dance party. It usually takes the whole semester to fill the bucket. Each time we leave the room for specials or lunch I remind them we are looking for sand compliments. This ensures my babies are well behaved wherever we go and gives them a team goal to work toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment