Saturday, August 17, 2013

Behavioral Chart


So here is my behavior chart this year. It is the standard clip up clip down chart. I decided rather than the colored laminated paper with clothes pins like most of us use to do, I painted it right on my cabinet. The old clunky metal cabinet. I then bought some little hand buttons and glued magnets to the back. I put each child's number on the hands so I can use them year after year. I "pay" my students for their leadership jobs, good days, and for moving up the chart for being on task etc. So the chart above shows the money they get paid. This adding of the coins is a standard for us. Students can "bank" their money with the banker and then once a month they get to "shop" and buy things like lunch with our janitor (a class favorite), free homework passes, perform for the class, 5 minutes extra recess........  and many more non junky trinket items. At the end of the day, students record their color on a calendar in their homework binder that goes home to parents to sign.








No comments:

Post a Comment