Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mrs. Fields' Cookies

Okay with a name like Mrs. Fields (it's a new name for me for the beginning of the year) what else would I give as a treat for Open House/Meet the teacher night????? . . . . . . .Yup cookies!! I find it funny that my name is Mrs. Fields and keep waiting for the cookie jokes but they never come. Guess Mrs. Fields' Cookies isn't a big deal like it was when I was a teen. Anywho, I decided that instead of a pencil or some other random treat to give my kids that they won't remember, I am going to make them a big homemade cookie! I made a little poem and cut it out to put as a topper  for the cookie bags. Here is the little poem below. I will take pictures of the cookies the night before my open house when I make them and edit the post with the added pictures. Just thought you might want the poem now so you too can do cookies for your class! 

 I hope you enjoy this cookie made from scratch,
You’re one smart cookie, the best out of the batch!
Our year will be sweet, sprinkled with lots of fun,
I’m so glad you’re in our class each and every one!
Cookie made with love from your teacher,


No comments:

Post a Comment